Device Replacement Form
Device Replacement Sheet
This guide is for replacement installation only, for first time installation please see the installation guide.
Before you replace a faulty device please read this information.
You will use this form and the Fleetsu manager app together. The form is here to record the replacement so that JHG have a record of additional details. The Fleetsu Manager app is your tool for telling the system which device(s) are currently connected to the vehicle. Once you have removed a device, it is expected that you will go back into the Manager app to document the replacement device.
Here are the steps:
2. Confirm with them that everything has been linked in the back end.
3. Use this form and the manager app to uninstall the old device.
4. Use this installation form and the app to install the new device.
All the information requested is important. Please ensure all requested information is provided.
Check You Can Find the Device in the Platform
Before you remove the device from the vehicle, confirm that you can find the right tracker with either:
- http://jhg.fleetsu.com/installs on a laptop or tablet
- The Installer Portal within the Manager App to find the device you are about to uninstall from the vehicle.